ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO GET PUBLISHED IN FOREIGN POLICY & WIN $1,000
Want to put your interest in U.S.-Russia relations to the test? Use the analysis from experts, scholars, and policymakers on “U.S.-Russia Relations: Quest for Stability” to write an essay of 750 words addressing the question:
“How, if at all, should U.S. engagement with Russia change in order to best improve global security?”
- Historic relations
- Geopolitical hot spots
- Nuclear security
- Cyber and information warfare
- Energy and economic issues
- Cultural myths and perceptions
Essays are due no later than Friday, November 1. Two winners, one undergraduate student and one young professional, will each receive $1,000 and have their essay published in Foreign Policy magazine:
- Undergraduates – One winner will be chosen among contest entrants enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Young professionals & graduates – One winner will be chosen among entrants who are professionals, including those enrolled in a graduate program.
View full contest rules and submit your essay to FP here.