Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Davis Center, Harvard University – Apply by Jan. 10
2018–2019 Postdoctoral Fellowships
Deadline: January 10, 2018
More information: http://daviscenter.fas.harvard.edu/fellows
Online info session
(register by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org):
Tuesday, December 5, 2017, at 12 p.m. EST
The Davis Center Fellows Program offers comprehensive research, training, and professional development opportunities for scholars advancing their careers within the social sciences and humanities. Fellows pursue their research with support from an interdisciplinary community of experts, and with access to world-class resources. The program provides scholars with experiences and connections that endure well beyond their fellowship year.
We welcome research proposals on all topics related to the study of Eurasia. This year’s program will not be structured around an overarching theme.
Fellowship Eligibility and Benefits
- For junior scholars who will have completed the Ph.D. or equivalent by September 2018, but no earlier than September 2013 (i.e., less than five years ago).
- Stipend of up to $40,500 for 9 months or $54,000 for 12 months.
- $5,000 in additional research funding.
- Eligible for employee benefits, including subsidized health insurance.
- Shared office space and borrowing privileges at Harvard libraries provided.
- Citizens of all countries may apply.
Any scholar whose research touches on the work of the Davis Center community is welcome to apply to the Fellows Program.
For complete application procedures and to submit an application, please visit: http://daviscenter.fas.harvard.edu/fellows.
Email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Scholars who do not meet the eligibility requirements for a Postdoctoral Fellowship should consider applying for affiliation via the Visiting Scholars Program.Read the full article at: http://daviscenter.fas.harvard.edu/fellows