The Finance and Administrative Officer is responsible for operational matters concerning the Belgrade office, as well as the provision of all administrative and financial services and transactions. The Finance and Administrative Officer works in conjunction with Belgrade office staff, Washington-based DC Finance department, and other staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in managing financial transactions and office administration
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Serbian
- Up-to-date IT and social media competency
- Effective communication and representational skills
- Demonstrated effective financial, organizational, and planning skills
Further information and application materials here.