The National Endowment for Democracy (NED), a congressionally funded, private, nonprofit grant making organization that works to support freedom around the world, seeks a Program Assistant. This is an entry-level position on our Eurasia regional program team. This position is based in Washington, D.C.
The Program Assistant provides day-to-day administrative and programmatic support to the Eurasia program staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, regional studies, international relations, history or other relevant discipline
- Administrative and/or programmatic experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the political and civil society issues in Eurasia
- Fluency in Russian (reading, writing and speaking) is required
- Authorized to work in the United States
For more details or to apply, visit the job posting here.