The Language Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is looking for an International Directions Advisor who will work with undergraduate language students to help them develop meaningful academic and career paths. Master’s degree in a foreign language, international studies, counseling, higher education administration or related field required, as is experience studying a language at the college level.
- Experience working in at least one of the following areas:
- Student services the higher education level
- Teaching at the higher education level
- Working in a related field in the professional sphere
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism in ability to communicate and work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, visiting students and families, and the general public.
- Excellent organizational, strategic planning and management skills, ability to initiate and complete projects on time, with available resources and minimal direction.
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills.
Application deadline: January 12, 2018: http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/496960/international-directions-advisor