Applications are now being accepted for the George L. Mosse Graduate Exchange Fellowship to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. This generous fellowship provides two years of support, one at the Hebrew University and a subsequent year at UW-Madison at the dissertator level. Funding includes:
- Full UW-Madison tuition and fees
- Round trip airfare to and from Tel Aviv for the fellow.
- Generous living stipend ($3,000/month for 12 months)
- An additional level of support at the dissertator level following residency at the Hebrew University.
Applications should consist of:
- A one-page statement of how the applicant would spend the year at Hebrew University, including the names of relevant Hebrew University faculty members or programs
- Two letters of recommendation
- An official transcript
- A curriculum vitae
Submit completed applications via email to Skye Doney (email@example.com).
The deadline for applications is February 1, 2019
For more information visit the website