See our CREECA Fall 2022 Lecture Series schedule here.
Past lectures are available to stream on the CREECA Podcast.
- This event has passed.
12th Annual Polish Christmas Bazaar
November 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
JOIN THE FUN WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
TASTE SOME GREAT POLISH FOOD
DO YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
- Christmas ornaments and opłatek (Christmas wafers)
- Amber jewelry and Bolesławiec pottery
- Toys, books and Polish stamp bookmarks
- Silent auction and genealogy/history information
- Live music and folk craft demonstrations
- Polish lunch: pierogi, gołąbki (stuffed cabbage), bigos (hunter’s stew), kiełbasa & sauerkraut with rye bread
Food for sale (pierogi, kiełbasa, and kiszka from Chicago) while supplies last… preorder to ensure availability
Open to the Public Free admission Free parking
Wheelchair accessible Credit Cards accepted
Visit their website
This is not a CREECA-sponsored event.