Deadline to apply: August 13, 2021.
Applications should be submitted through the Student Jobs website: https://studentjobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/499167/pa-central-eurasian-studies-summer-institute-cessi
Position summary/job duties:
- Develop and update promotional materials; maintain CESSI program website and CESSI social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Assist with coordinating the application and selection process for the CESSI program and Title VIII fellowship competition.
- Communicate with accepted students on fellowship and scholarship responsibilities, program policies and costs, textbook requirements, etc.
- Work with International Faculty and Staff Services (IFSS) to provide visa support for any international instructors; book travel for international instructors.
- Track instructor expenses and help process reimbursement requests; order supplies for instructors.
- Provide logistical support for co-curricular events during summer program, such as lecture series, cultural celebrations, film screenings, and workshops.
- Assist CREECA Events Coordinator in making travel arrangements for guest speakers.
- Assist CESSI Program Coordinator in preparation of quarterly and final reports, including data gathering.