The 2nd International Conference on Central Asia (ICCA) will be jointly organized and hosted by Ala-Too International University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan at the Ala-Too Campus. The conference will be held on April 6-7, 2020. The conference will bring academics, professionals, and bureaucrats to share and discuss contemporary issues.
Conference Theme: “Between Europe and Asia: Emerging Central Asia and its Multi-Faceted Role in the Era of Connectivity”
- In the search for a new identity? Central Asia as an emerging player,
- Security challenges in Central Asia and beyond,
- The rise of China and its implications for Central Asia,
- South Asia-Central Asia: the challenges of connectivity,
- The EU-Central Asia relations: challenges for the future,
- Economic and trade cooperation of Central Asian republics with the EU and Asia,
- Socio-cultural cooperation and connections: how to enhance people-to-people contacts?
- Bilateral and multilateral interactions on multiple levels
The conference will take place in English. No registration fee. Free Pick-up and drop-off. Free meals during the conference and tour to the Ancient Burana Tower.
The deadline to submit an abstract is November 20, 2019.
For more information about the conference, click here.