English Speaking Nation: Coaches Program (ESN:CP) will place highly trained U.S. educators in year-long program assignments in five regional Ministry of Public Education In-Service Training Institutes (INSETI) in Uzbekistan. Coaches will teach English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and conduct professional development activities including mentoring for in-service EFL teachers and teacher-leaders. Join this exciting initiative by applying to become an ESN Coach and support English language education in Uzbekistan. ESN:CP is a fully funded program, sponsored by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Uzbekistan and implemented by American Councils for International Education.
Each ESN Coach will receive:
- Virtual Pre-Departure Orientation and in-person Orientation in Uzbekistan;
- Visa support;
- Roundtrip economy class airfare, lodging, and meals for in-person Orientation in Uzbekistan;
- Supplemental health benefit plan;
- Stipend and allowance package of approximately $54,000 that includes:
- Stipend of $2,585 per month;
- Allowance to cover in-country costs of living, including meals, lodging, and local transportation;
- One-time support towards covering participant dependent travel costs; and
- Allowance for organizing professional development workshops and events in Uzbekistan.
You can take part in this exciting opportunity if you apply by October 19, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST. The application and more information can be found at https://www.esn-teachers.org/coaches-program.
A flier for this opportunity can be downloaded here.