CREECA invites all alumni to participate in a new communications initiative to highlight the accomplishments of alumni in Russian, East European, and Central Asian Studies (REECAS). We hope to include stories from a wide spectrum of REECAS alumni—undergraduate and graduate certificate students, PhD minor recipients, FLAS fellows, and MA recipients.
To participate, please answer the following questions and send your responses to email@example.com.
- Would you be interested in participating in an interview for a featured story for the CREECA e-newsletter? You can read a sample interview here. You’d have the option to submit written responses, or we can conduct the interview virtually – we’d ask about your accomplishments, language study, experience in the region, career, and how CREECA helped steer your trajectory.
- May we feature you on the CREECA alumni page? Your responses will benefit our alumni network, inspire current and future students, and assist CREECA with reports and grant proposals. If you want to participate, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Degree(s) earned (including year)
- Language(s) studied at UW-Madison
- Current position title and affiliation/organization
- Professional website (e.g., LinkedIn)
Thank you very much for your time. We hope that you’ll consider participating in an interview and contributing to strengthening the CREECA alumni network. If you have questions, please write to email@example.com.