Davis Center for Russian & Eurasian Studies, Harvard University
2020–2021 Postdoctoral Fellowships (History; Literature & Culture)
The Davis Center Postdoctoral Fellowship Program offers comprehensive research, training and professional development opportunities for scholars advancing their careers in history and the humanities. Fellows pursue their research with support from an interdisciplinary community of experts, and with access to world-class resources. The program provides scholars with experiences and connections that endure well beyond their fellowship year.
The Davis Center will award one postdoctoral fellowship in history and one postdoctoral fellowship in literature and culture. We welcome research proposals on topics related to the study of Eurasia.
Fellowship Eligibility and Benefits:
• For junior scholars who will have completed the Ph.D. or equivalent by September 2020, but no earlier than September 2015
• 9-month, in residence fellowship (September 2020 – May 31, 2021)
• Stipend of up to $43,500
• $2,000 in additional research funding
• Eligible for employee benefits, including subsidized health insurance
• Shared office space and borrowing privileges at Harvard libraries provided
• Citizens of all countries may apply
The deadline to apply is January 10, 2020. Click here for more information.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Scholars who do not meet the eligibility requirements for a postdoctoral fellowship should consider applying for affiliation via the Visiting Scholars Program.Read the full article at: https://daviscenter.fas.harvard.edu/research/individual-research/postdoctoral-fellowships