Russian Life magazine seeks a Digital Editor intern to curate and compile its weekly e-letter, The Weekly Russia File, and to play an active role in the magazine’s growing digital footprint.
- Superb English writing skills (native English)
- Ability to write succinctly, quippily, and knowledgeably about Russian culture (with little or no need for style editor intervention)
- At least intermediate Russian reading ability
- Excellent online search, fact-checking, and news survey skills
- Excellent sense of humor and a taste for offbeat, under-the-radar news
- Basic HTML skills and comfort with CMS and online blog editing systems, including image manipulation, or willingness to gain this skill
This is a part-time internship that is scoped at 2-3 hours per week and has a modest stipend.
To complete the online application, visit: https://goo.gl/forms/vBkhk4fyzymc4SeB3
Samples of past Russia File postings are can be seen at russianlife.com
For more information please visit their websiteRead the full article at: https://russianlife.com/