TRSS is a wholly US-owned, independent subsidiary of Thomson Reuters. We fuse open source intelligence with the full TR portfolio of proprietary data to deliver actionable, data-driven intelligence. Full-time government analysts leverage social media, public records, and open source and proprietary data to provide subject matter expertise to clients with complex operational challenges.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using public records and open source data, including social media.
- Provide on-site client support, including but not limited to client inquiries, requests for ad hoc reporting, miscellaneous research, and advice on analytic methods.
- Provide insightful, well-researched analysis of key analytic findings and guidance to clients with regard to risk mitigation.
- Participate as member of client’s analytical working group, if required.
- Interact professionally with clients and respond quickly to their requests.
- Engage with project team in a collegial and professional manner.
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 4-8 years’ previous work experience relating to research and analysis.
- 2+ years’ experience using social media to support research and analysis; previous experience or familiarity with social network and link analysis methods and software.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully conduct research and write analytical reports.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, Chinese, or Russian).
- Programming and technical skills.
- Database management.
For the full job description, please visit this site.