Novetta is a Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics company. Novetta products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas.
Novetta is offering a unique opportunity to work as a talented Russian research analyst and to be a part of state of the art research and analysis projects within sophisticated open source analytic environments.
- Utilize open-source analytics platform to generate sophisticated analyses security and media trends in Europe
- Produce documents, memos, and powerpoint decks with pertinent information and well-crafted visualizations
- Liaise with government clients and other project stakeholders to advance their understanding of the open-source platform and its capabilities
- Work with data-coders, modelers, and front-end developers to ensure coordination and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or PhD preferred
- Experience integrating multiple data sources to produce reports and papers
- International relations and/or regional studies experience
- Russian or other Eastern European language skills
For full job description or to apply, please visit this site.