International Academic Programs (IAP) is seeking a graduate student with interest in student services, team management and event coordination. International experience is preferred, but not required.
The Event & Outreach Supervisor will work closely with IAP professional staff to manage and supervise a team of undergraduate Student Marketing Coordinators who represent IAP at presentations and events and create study abroad promotional materials. The Event & Outreach Supervisor will also work with professional staff to plan study abroad events, including the annual Study Abroad Fair.
- Managing SMC schedules, including office hours and regular presentations in classrooms and events around campus.
- Working with staff, faculty and advisors across campus to plan and schedule study abroad presentations and events.
- Training and managing a team of undergraduate Student Marketing Coordinators (SMCs).
- Representing IAP at occasional events, including SOAR (summer only).
- Assisting with planning and managing the annual Study Abroad Fair.
- Other special projects as assigned.
For more information and to apply, click here.