International Academic Programs (IAP) is seeking student staff applications for the 2018-19 school year. Positions will begin at $9.50/hour and are eligible for a raise each semester. Qualified applicants must be UW-Madison undergraduate degree-seeking students who studied abroad on an IAP/CALS program. IAP is dedicated to hiring student staff that reflects the diversity of UW-Madison and students who are abroad.
Successful candidates will also:
1. Demonstrate enthusiasm for their own study abroad experience and the field of international education
2. Display strong initiative when approaching projects and tasks
3. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Have the ability to work well as a team member or independently on assigned projects.
5. Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
6. Be detail-oriented.
7. Have the ability to work large blocks of time (3-4 hours) at least 2-3 days Monday-Friday.
8. Commit to a full academic year of employment (2018-19). Students graduating in December 2018 are not eligible to apply.
Multiple openings for three types of positions are available: Peer Advisor (PA), Student Marketing Coordinator (SMC), and Enrollment Management Assistant. For more information about the positions, click here. The application is available through MyStudyAbroad.