The Program Associate for Grant Coordination and Reporting position is based at the WLP International office in Bethesda, Maryland. The position will support three key areas of WLP’s work: (1) partner programs and evaluation, (2) coordination, reporting, and administration of existing grants and support agreements; (3) supporting WLP leadership in seeking, securing, and retaining new public and private grant funding. The position is full time, available immediately.
Women’s Learning Partnership (WLP) is a partnership of 20 autonomous organizations based in the Global South that trains and supports grassroots women and women’s organizations to take on greater leadership roles at the local, national, and international levels. WLP creates culturally-specific curricula and trainings on leadership, human rights, and democratic participation. The partnership also conducts research-based advocacy campaigns to reform laws and practices that impede women’s full participation in their communities and societies. WLP’s programs and training materials, published in twenty languages, have reached thousands of women in over 50 countries, empowering them to advocate for their rights and strengthening organizations to advance women’s movements across the globe.
- Interest in and commitment to women’s empowerment.
- Graduate degree in a related field (English, international relations, or other related field).
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience, preferably with at least 3 years in the non-profit sector.
- Experience with grant-writing and non-profit management.
- English language fluency and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in a small team environment and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficiency with computers/word processing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Click here to view the full listing and apply.