The Program Officer will join the Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young Africa Leaders Initiative to support program operations and monitoring and evaluation efforts. They will oversee data collection, analysis, and report writing as well as manage other critical processes including Fellow application review. This position will be temporary through February 28, 2018 with the potential to become permanent.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support Deputy Director/Senior Program Officer in all aspects of program operations to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables;
- Responsible for the collection and management of Fellow evaluative data, maintaining accuracy and completeness;
- Provide support for team members in developing and implementing surveys and questionnaires and accessing Fellow data from surveys;
- Manage project data analysis and take the lead in report design and the writing/editing process;
- Supervise subcontractors and consultants, and provide direction to program junior staff;
- Manage the application review process, including reader recruitment and assignment;
- Represent IREX and Leadership Practice interests both within and outside of IREX.
- Liaise with funders upon request and assist with business development efforts as assigned;
- Assist in proposal design and development.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.irex.org/careers?p=job%2FoJTP5fwg