***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
• The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as “TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
• The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management’s sole discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Teach short-term (6 – 8 sessions), non-credit courses.
2. Conduct lecture, provide analysis and lead discussions.
3. Manage classroom.
4. Administrative classroom responsibilities.
5. Prepare and develop course curriculum.
Audience: adult learners
Teaching Assignments for Spring 2018 and beyond. Please see the posting website for more details.