CREECA associates at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are:
- Faculty members whose scholarly interests and activities intersect with those of CREECA, but who do not have a primary research and/or teaching interest in the region.
- Academic and University staff members whose interests and activities intersect with those of CREECA, including:
- Non-instructional academic staff with an interest in the region;
- University staff with an interest in the region;
- Emeritus professors with an interest in the region;
- Honorary fellows who are granted renewable zero-dollar appointments in CREECA;
- Honorary fellows with an interest in the region who are granted zero-dollar appointments in other departments.
CREECA associates are invited to take part in the life of the center, but generally have less regular participation in CREECA’s mission of teaching, research, and outreach on the region.
CREECA Faculty Emeriti
|Sarah Atis||Languages and Cultures of Asiaemail@example.com|
|James Bailey||Slavic Languages and Literaturefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Bethea||Slavic Languages and Literatureemail@example.com|
|Marianne Bloch||Curriculum & Instruction, Women’s Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dean Bowles||Education Leadership and Policy Analysisemail@example.com|
|Barbara Buenger||Art Historyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melvin Croan||Political Scienceemail@example.com|
|Alexander Dolinin||German, Nordic, Slavicfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Doyle||Department of Surgeryemail@example.com|
|Vance I. Kepley||Communication Artsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Judith Kornblatt||Slavic Languages and Literatureemail@example.com|
|Galina Lapina||German, Nordic, Slavicfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Harlan Marquess||Slavic Languages and Literatureemail@example.com|
|Gary Rosenshield||Slavic Languages and Literaturefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uli Schamiloglu||Central Asian Languages and Culturesemail@example.com|
|John Witte||Lafollette School of Public Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
All CREECA faculty and academic staff and CREECA associates are eligible to apply for CREECA conference travel awards.
A UW-Madison faculty or staff member who wishes to join the center as a CREECA faculty and academic staff member or CREECA associate should submit a letter stating the nature of her/his interest and a current curriculum vitae to the CREECA associate director, Jennifer Tishler. Requests will be considered by the CREECA Administrative Council.